Tuesday 14 February 2012

Alternative Valentines Day

Tuesday 14th Feb...Valentines Day.

Apparently we have Chaucer to blame for Valentines Day...he invented the tradition in one of his books. 

Anyway, today's post has nothing to do with spending too much money, or making people feel lonely... Here are a few interesting images I captured today on my way to the cinema in Angel...

Hope you like them.







These photos were taken of a burnt out house round the corner from where I live.

The smell from the fire woke me up a few weeks ago.

I liked the contrast of the pigeons fluttering about in the dark windows.


The next photos were taken from the Tinderbox cafe on the balcony at the Vue centre, Islington. My coffee cup reflected in the first shot...it seems i'm unable to escape my caffeine addiction in more ways than one! 


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment